Friday, June 8, 2018

piano notes closer ft. halsey the chainsmokers

Piano  Notes  of  Closer




     Intro

      F  G#       G  A#     G#  C     G  A#




1. Hey,   I       was  doing   just  fine  before  I  met  you
     D#   G# G#   D#    D# D#   D#   D#   C   C     A#  A#   G#

2. I   drink   too  much
    D#   D#      D#          C

3. And  that's  an  issue  but  I'm  okay
     C       A#       A#    G#     G#   G#    A#

4. Hey,  you  tell  your  friends
     D#      D#    D#      D#      D#

5. it  was  nice  to  meet  them
    C    C       C      A#      A#        A#

6. But   I   hope   I    never   see   them  again
     G#   C      C       A#     A# G#   G#       F         C

7. I   know  it   breaks your heart
   G#   G#      G#    G#        A#     A#

8. Moved  to  the  city  in   a  broke  down  car
        G#      G#    G#   G#  G#    G#   G#       A#     A# G#

9. And four years, no calls
      G#   G#     G#    A#    A#

10. Now  you're  looking  pretty  in   a    hotel  bar
        G#         G#          G#             G#     G#  G#    A#    A#  G#

11. And   I     I    I       can't    stop      
        D#    D#  D#  D#    D# C#     A#

12. No,  I     I     I      can't  stop
       D#    D#  D# D#    D# C#     A#

13. So  baby  pull  me  closer
       G#   A# C    G#    A#    A# C

14. In   the   backseat  of  your  Rover
       G#   A#         A#    C    G#   A#     A#  C

15. That  I   know  you  can't  afford  that
       G#     A#    A#     G#     G#     A# A#      G#

16. Bite  that  tattoo  on  your  shoulder
       G#     A#      A# C     G#    A#      A#   G#

17. Pull  the sheets   right  off  the  corner
        G#     A#      A# C        G#     A#   A#     G# 
 
18. Of  the  mattress  that  you  stolen
       G#   A#      A# C         G#      A#    A#  G#

19. From  your  roommate  back  in  Boulder
        G#         A#       A#    G#       G#      A#   A#  G#

20. We  ain't   ever  getting  older
       G#      C        C G#   G# A#     A# G#

20. We  ain't   ever  getting  older
       G#      C        C G#   G# A#     A# G#

21. You  look  as  good  as  the  day  I  met  you
       D#     D#    D#    D#   C    C      C   A#  A#   A#

22. I   forget  just  why  I   left  you,  I   was  insane
     D#  D# F      C     C     A#  A#   A#    G#  G#    C  A#

23. Stay   and play  that  Blink-182  song
      D#        D#  D#    D#   C C C    A#   A# A#

24. That we beat to  death  in  Tucson,  okay
       D#  D# F   C   C  A# A#  A#  G# G#   C  A#

      I know it breaks your heart
      Moved to the city in a broke down car
     And four years, no call
     Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
     And I can't stop
     No, I can't stop

           Same as previous

    So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
    That I know you can't afford
    Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
    Pull the sheets right off the corner
    Of the mattress that you stole
    From your roommate back in Boulder


   We ain't ever getting older
   We ain't ever getting older

             Same as previous



No comments:

Post a Comment